Appetite For Change was named among 29 other innovative individuals and groups that are re-defining what healthy means now in our food culture. They feature Urban Youth’s viral video “Grow Food” and discuss our important mission in the community. What an honor to be placed in the same category as Michelle Obama and Jamie Oliver!
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit