We are honored to announce that Appetite for Change is the recipient of the Grand Prize for the 2017 The Roselyn S. Jaffe Awards, a nonprofit program awarding everyday heroes who are making the world a better place for women and/or children, specifically in the areas of health, education, social reform and esteem. Check out this awesome video highlighting our work.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit