Youth Training & Opportunities (YTOP) Facilitator
Hourly / Not Exempt
The YTOP Facilitator is responsible for the facilitation, recruitment, data collection and assists in the implementation of the Youth Training and Opportunity Program (YTOP). AFC’s YTOP program provides life skills, urban farming, culinary and job readiness training for Northside youth. These leadership opportunities create jobs and develop young people into agents of change in the community.
● Role model, guide and assist in mentoring and supervising youth participants during all AFC events including Community Cooks, Urban Agriculture, community organizing, youth training sessions, and other AFC led events.
● Assist in leading community learning sessions for youth on various topics including life skills, job readiness, urban agriculture, community organizing, cooking and other subjects.
● Build strong, healthy relationships with youth participants while maintaining boundaries.
● Responsible for transporting/supervising youth at offsite events and on-the-job training
● Lead in the delivery of quality workshops that meet the goals of AFC and contracted
+ more in full description
View Full Description Here. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Ms. Taronda Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org