Art has extensive executive leadership experience as a successful nonprofit CEO at Twin Cities RISE! (TCR!), and as a long-time senior financial and organizational strategy leader at American Express and Ameriprise Financial. Art served as Interim Executive Director at Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul before his current post as the Vice President of Finance & Administration at Mitchell Hamline Law School. Art also currently serves on the Boards of Better Futures Minnesota and Marnita’s Table.In 2011 Art was named “One of 200 Minnesotans You Should Know” by Twin Cities Business. Art has an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA (magna cum laude) in Economics from Bowdoin College.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit