Blaire is responsible for implementing AFC’s fund development and communications strategies. A Minnesota native, she’s always had an interest in all things health, wellness, and food. She is the co-founder of Truce, Minnesota’s first 100% organic fresh pressed juice company. Prior to Truce, she received her Master’s in Development Practice from the University of Minnesota. Blaire is passionate about sustainable, positive growth in the city she grew up in.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit