Ieshia Dabbs was invited to apply for a position at Appetite For Change in 2015, after attending the grand opening of Breaking Bread Café. Ieshia was employed at the time, but enjoyed the fellowship and the healthy food options; so she put in her two week notice and joined the food movement. She is a native of Minneapolis and graduated from Patrick Henry High School. She plans to work toward being a Director of Education and Training as well as open a business of her own.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit