LaTaijah began working with Appetite For Change in 2012 on the Corner Store Project campaign as well as helping with Community Cooks. She quickly took the initiative to be a leader, bringing her peers to the programs and by being a positive force in her community. LaTaijah has lived in North Minneapolis her entire life and recently graduated from Patrick Henry High School. She attends MCTC and loves performing arts, music and hanging out with her friends and family & being a new mom.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit