LaTasha supervises AFC’s community programs and is a founder of the organization. She is passionate about food affordability and access for Northside families. She is a lifelong North Minneapolis resident, and is active in the local food justice movement to advocate for and give back to her community.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit