Michael is a Norwegian American youth worker, organizer, and writer. A resident of North Minneapolis, Michael has worked with young people on the Northside for the past ten years. He believes in the expertise of young people, and in the power of relationships and storytelling in creating change and building community power. When not working with youth, Michael can be found writing or working in his garden.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit