Michelle oversees the development, finance and governance of AFC. Years spent as a public defender and working in the kitchen of award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein inform her work at AFC. Michelle’s father’s family is from the Northside and she has a passion for building racial and social equity in this community.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit