A native of Chicago, Princess has worked as a licensed trainer and educator in North Minneapolis for more than twenty years. She is an AFC founder and oversees the organization’s education and training programs. Princess is passionate about working with families and children to build healthy foundations for lifelong learning.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit