It’s easy, it’s cheesy, and it’s a BREADSTICK!
- Baking Sheet
- Pizza cutter, knife, or "bench knife"
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons (tablespoon and teaspoon)
- 10 oz uncooked pizza dough (1 can pre-preparred)
- 1 Tablespoon metled butter
- 1/2 Cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried or fresh basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic salt (or 1 clove garlic, minced)
Preheat oven to 425°.
Spread pizza dough out flat over a greased cookie sheet and use paintbrush spread butter.
Sprinkle cheese and spices over the dough.
With pizza cutter (or similar instrument) cut the pizza dough into 12 long strips. Do not separate strips! Cut in half to make 24 strips total.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
Re-cut strips, remove from cookie sheet and serve with marinara sauce!