The best of both
- Cutting board
- Measuring utensil
- 2 Medium frozen bananas
- 1 cup of low fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup of liquid (milk, juice, water, etc)
- 1/2 cup any fruit to your liking (Mango, etc.)
- 1 Cup any green leafy veggies (Kale,Chard, Avocado, etc)
- 1/4 Cup of unsalted nuts or seeds ( Flaxseeds, Walnuts, etc)
- optional Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
All fruit and Vegetables needs to be washed well before slicing and cutting, once this process is done you can go onto the next step below.
Add all ingredients together into a large blender and blend until everything is smooth no lumps, when the smoothie is completely blend you can pour it over into a pitcher store in a refrigerator until needed.