Spice that steak up
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Utensils
- 1-large frying pan
- 1 to 1 ½ pounds top sirloin steak or sirloin tips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (high heat)
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Cut beef in thin strips. k on a cutting board. Over medium high heat add strips occasionally stirring, until steak is browned.
Add onion, garlic powder, pepper and cook, stirring, until onion is tender.
Add the beef broth; cook for about 3 to 5 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes, soy sauce and simmer.
Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Taste and add salt as needed. *serve your steak with your favorite side dish*