At Appetite For Change we continue to ground ourselves in food and community. We are mindful that daily life looks different for many. Here you’ll find a list of resources for food and funding access, healthcare, mental wellness, events, and safety updates.
- A guide to Stay Safe MN
- Make a face covering at home
- City of Minneapolis gap funding for housing
- Emergency food support from the Minneapolis Department of Human Services
- A guide to Minnesota’s Stay at Home order effective March 27 at 11:59 pm.
- Hunger Solutions: find meals for your family by zip code.
- Unemployment information for workers from UIMN.
- Meal pickup in North Minneapolis provided by Pillsbury United Communities.
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund provides cash assistance to tipped and service workers.
- Know your rights: MN Worker Protection during COVID-19.
- Visit Youth Farm MN’s list of food, mental health, financial, family, and preventative resources.
- Information in a variety of formats and languages by the UMN Program in Health. Disparities Research. Great for questions on employment, housing, utilities, and finance.
- View and contribute to HEAL’s list of resources—there’s a robust equity, justice, and economics section.
- Community Health Improvement Partnership—mini grants for Hennepin County community initiatives
- Food for thought from Civil Eats on the ways food, race, and class intersect and affect Black and brown communities
- Meditation album to ground yourself during times of uncertainty by educator and healer, Serita Colette.
- Order chef-inspired meals delivered to you and donate meals to those in need through AFC + The MN Table.