Amid the uncertainty and change that has come with the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we seek grounding and strength in our community and mission. The coming weeks will pose new challenges to daily life for many, especially around food access and mental wellbeing and we will continue to offer this list of community resources.
- What about health insurance? Open enrollment for MNsure is March 23–April 21.
- A guide to Minnesota’s Stay at Home order effective March 27 at 11:59 pm.
- Hunger Solutions: find meals for your family by zip code.
- Hunger Solutions map of meals for kids while schools are closed.
- Meal pickup in North Minneapolis provided by Pillsbury United Communities.
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund provides cash assistance to tipped and service workers.
- Know your rights: MN Worker Protection during COVID-19.
- Visit Youth Farm MN’s list of food, mental health, financial, family, and preventative resources.
- Information in a variety of formats and languages by the UMN Program in Health. Disparities Research. Great for questions on employment, housing, utilities, and finance.
- View and contribute to HEAL’s list of resources—there’s a robust equity, justice, and economics section.
- Tips for keeping young people engaged without school or organized activities.
- Nutrition and cooking curriculum available at no cost through Common Bytes.
- Meditation album to ground yourself during times of uncertainty by educator and healer, Serita Colette.