The WEST BROADWAY
increases fresh food access, promotes economic development among Northsiders, and cultivates a dynamic gathering space.
WBFM will be closed for the 2020 season*
*The West Broadway Farmers Market will be closed for the 2020 season.
With much thought, we have decided finding alternatives to holding the WBFM this year is a responsible decision to prioritizes the safety of our community, staff, and vendors.
We are committed to getting fresh produce and food to those who rely on the market, and are exploring the best ways to do that. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
See you in 2021!
- SFMNP vendor training registration
- Safety guidelines (Please read before attending)
- Credit, SNAP, EBT, WIC, and Market Bucks accepted
- Card payment preferred, cash still accepted.
- Maintain physical distance (6ft)
- Wear a cloth face cover
- Wash and sanitize your hands
- Smiling, yes. Mingling or handshakes, no
- One person per household attends
- Stay informed & get some veggies
The friendliest market in town!
amazing community experience. Great people. Fresh food.