Amy is the Creative Director of Amy Zaroff Events + Design. She began her career in television production and then she and her husband opened and operated Zaroff’s Delicatessen Restaurant in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Amy is active in the Minneapolis Women Presidents’ Organization and serves on local and national nonprofit boards including The Birthday Project whose mission is to celebrate homeless children through the magic of birthdays.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit