Darryl supervises day-to-day operations at AFC, providing human resources support and management expertise. A Los Angeles native, Darryl brings 25 years of experience working in the private sector, as a high school teacher, private investigator and database administrator. He is an avid urban farmer, maintaining his own plots at his home in North Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit