Harvey currently works as a strategic sourcing manager for Wells Fargo negotiating contracts for Wells Fargo and managing certain key vendor relationships. Prior to working at Wells Fargo, he worked in a similar role at United Healthcare with marketing vendors. Prior to both, he was a supplier diversity champion at Target corporation. Harvey practiced law at Faegre and Benson LLP after graduating from Hamline Law School.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit