Ibrahim is guardian of the gardens. He provides the day to day maintenance of our plots to ensure quality produce and admirable gardens. He is a freelance landscaper and has worked in mentoring youth as well as several local co-ops in the Twin Cities. Providing healthy foods for the community is one of his passions because he believes healthy foods nurture the body and mind which contribute to a healthier lifestyle.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit