Jon is responsible for financial planning, reporting, and auditing for the organization and each of its social enterprises. Prior to joining the AFC team, Jon taught accounting and finance at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. He enjoys volunteering with Habitat For Humanity both locally and abroad. He has also been involved in his neighborhood community garden, although that usually results in a lot of overgrown zucchini.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit