Melanie is the Engagment Coordinator for the Northside Fresh Coalition. Before officially joining AFC, Melanie gained experience working with the organization through service learning projects on cultural humility in the food system and food policy score cards. She also has experience working in local food policy while interning at Waite House as well as gardening and nutrition education with children while working for the Arboretum’s children’s garden program.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit