Miah manages AFC’s policy and advocacy efforts, and organizes the Northside Fresh Coalition – a collaboration of community partners working towards a more equitable food system. Before joining AFC in 2016, Miah worked with Loaves & Fishes, Wirth Co-operative Grocery, and most recently managed marketing, outreach, and community engagement efforts at Urban Oasis.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit