Elizer Darris is the ACLU Smart Justice Campaign Field Organizer in Minnesota. Previous to that, he was the Field Director with the Nekima Levy-Pounds campaign for mayor of Minneapolis. He Chair of a Hennepin County JDAI committee to reduce juvenile incarceration and a member of the JDAI Executive Steering Committee. He is also the founder of the Darris Consulting Group, which focuses on personal and communal empowerment.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit