Geoffrey is a Minnesota native who recently returned to Minneapolis after many years living and working in New York City. He has a passion for food and hospitality. His first job was as a barista at Caribou Coffee at age 16 and he has worked in Cafés and restaurants ever since. In addition to making great latte art, Geoffrey is a professional musician and composer, performing shows around the Twin Cities.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit