Katie is a northern Minnesotan who comes to AFC with years of managing farmers’ markets and her own food business, RED Market. Here at AFC, she handles Kindred Kitchen operation, working with small food producers — from growers to caterers to salsa makers. She’s also working with NEON in year two of our partnership for the Food Business Incubator program.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit