Lester is a founder and owner of Tri-Construction and possesses over 15 years of expertise in the areas of construction and carpentry. His leadership and experience on various multi-million dollar construction projects enables him t maximize worker productivity, exceed women and minority goals, and successfully complete projects on time and on budget. Lester provides leadership and direction for all aspects of construction throughout the company, inlcluding project management, negotiations and building community partnerships. He teaches at Summit OIC, and has many years experience mentoring young people and working in community.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit