Shaunté Douglas is the new Office Administrator for Appetite For Change. Born in California, her worldview and experience with different cultures make her a valuable addition to our team. She is a writer and dancer who’s obsessed with food and fashion. Shaunté is most comfortable amongst artists and entrepreneurs. Her mission is to instill the ideas of economic empowerment into her community.
- Minneapolis nonprofit Appetite for Change promotes healthy eating with music
- 9 actions for a healthy and sustainable food system
- Innovative leaders in an increasingly complex food system
- Pain and necessity birth community-conscious eatery
- Farmers markets will open but COVID-19 strikes at the communal spirit